The Midwest Building Suppliers Association Presents: The 25th Annual Sycamore Scramble
Thursday, August 1, 2019
Dye’s Walk Country Club
2080 South State Road 135, Greenwood, IN 46143
- 9:00 AM – Registration Opens – Brats and dogs served at 9:30 AM
- 11:00 AM – Shotgun Start (scramble format)
- At end of play – Social hour, food, presentations – then stick around for more fun out on the deck!
The Blair F. Collings Scholarship ProgramSM remains one of the largest single scholarship granting programs in the lumber & building material industry. Each year, MBSA grants thousands of dollars total to employees and family members of MBSA member firms, helping these deserving students to afford quality higher education.
The scholarship endowment is grown and maintained from the proceeds generated from the SYCAMORE SCRAMBLE. How? The entire event is coordinated, planned, and executed by MBSA’s volunteers who give thousands of hours, in addition to dollars, to make for a great day of fun for participants, and guaranteeing our future ability to remain a charitable scholarship-granting entity.
As a member, we encourage you to support this endeavor, by:
- Playing in the event, and recruiting players
- Sponsoring a Hole, a Game, Refreshments
- Making a contribution to the scholarship fund
- Joining your fellow members and friends for a great time!
The Sycamore Scramble remains one of the most fun-filled events in our industry, bringing together members for an enjoyable day with fellow members, all the while supporting a great cause. We look forward to seeing you at THE 25th ANNUAL SYCAMORE SCRAMBLE!
- Scramble Format (you can register your team of 4, twosome, or as an individual)
- Team Skins available
- PRIZES for Closest to Pins, Long Drive, 1st Place Team, 2nd Place Team, Last Place Team
- Fun on the course, awards ceremony with fun food, and an afterglow on the deck!
Please consider sponsoring a portion of this popular event. All sponsors receive recognition on the course, in MBSA’s official communications, on the association web page, and in the tournament program. Hole sponsors may choose a hole to set up events or “giveaways” during the tournament.
You may register as a foursome, twosome, or as individuals. Bring your team or golf partner! The fee of $ 115.00 per player includes greens fees, lunch, cart, food, and refreshments! What a deal! (If registering as an individual, we’ll pair you up). New for this year – Discounted player fee if sponsoring and paying for your team. If you’d like to sponsor your own team, sign up and pay for all in your foursome for $ 400.00 – a discount of $ 60.00!
If you would like to send payment by mail – send to: