The Midwest Building Suppliers Association Presents: The White Pine Classic
Thursday, August 27, 2020
Tullymore Golf Resort
11969 Tullymore Drive, Stanwood, MI 49346
- 8:30 AM – Registration Opens
- 9:30 AM – Shotgun Start (scramble format)
- At end of play – Social hour, food, presentations – then stick around for more fun with your friends and colleagues
The Blair F. Collings Scholarship ProgramSM remains one of the largest single scholarship granting programs in the lumber & building material industry. Each year, MBSA grants thousands of dollars total to employees and family members of MBSA member firms, helping these deserving students to afford quality higher education.
The scholarship endowment is grown and maintained from the proceeds generated from the White Pine Classic. How? The entire event is coordinated, planned, and executed by MBSA’s volunteers who give thousands of hours, in addition to dollars, to make for a great day of fun for participants, and guaranteeing our future ability to remain a charitable scholarship-granting entity.
As a member, we encourage you to support this endeavor, by:
- Playing in the event, and recruiting players
- Sponsoring a Hole, a Game, Refreshments
- Making a contribution to the scholarship fund
- Joining your fellow members and friends for a great time!
The White Pine Classic remains one of the most fun-filled events in our industry, bringing together members for an enjoyable day with fellow members, all the while supporting a great cause. We look forward to seeing you at The White Pine Classic!
- Scramble Format (you can register your team of 4, twosome, or as an individual)
- Team Skins available
- PRIZES for Closest to Pins, Long Drive, 1st Place Team, 2nd Place Team, Last Place Team
- Fun on the course, awards ceremony with fun food, and an afterglow on the deck!
Need Hotel Accommodations?
Please visit the Tullymore web site’s accommodations section for options and pricing. Then you may call Reservations line directly at (800) 972-4837, Ext. 5002, to reserve your room at the “Stay & Play” rate.
You may register as a foursome, twosome, or as individuals. Bring your team or golf partner! The fee of $125.00 per player includes greens fees, lunch, cart, food, and refreshments! What a deal! (If registering as an individual, we’ll pair you up.) If you are not playing but would still like to be a sponsor, please scroll down to “Sponsorship Opportunities” on the form below.
New for this year – Discounted player fee if sponsoring and paying for your team. If you’d like to sponsor your own team, sign up and pay for all in your foursome for $450.00 – a discount of $50.00!