SLOTS FILLING UP FAST – LIMITED SPACE REMAINING
Thursday, August 11, 2022
Anderson Country Club
602 North Shore Blvd, Anderson, IN 46011
Schedule (subject to minor changes):
- 8:30 AM – Registration Opens
- 9:00 AM – Brats and Dogs
- 10:00 AM – Shotgun Start (scramble format)
- At end of play – Social hour, food buffet, presentations
The Blair F. Collings Scholarship ProgramSM remains one of the largest single scholarship granting programs in the lumber & building material industry. Each year, MBSA grants thousands of dollars total to employees and family members of MBSA member firms, helping these deserving students to afford quality higher education. The scholarship endowment is grown and maintained from the proceeds generated from the Sycamore Scramble. How? The entire event is coordinated, planned, and executed by MBSA’s volunteers who give thousands of hours, in addition to dollars, to make for a great day of fun for participants, and guaranteeing our future ability to remain a charitable scholarship-granting entity.
As a member, we encourage you to support this endeavor, by:
- Playing in the event, and recruiting players
- Sponsoring a Hole, a Game, Refreshments
- Making a contribution to the scholarship fund
- Joining your fellow members and friends for a great time!
The Sycamore Scramble remains one of the most fun-filled events in our industry, bringing together members for an enjoyable day with fellow members, all the while supporting a great cause. We look forward to seeing you at the 27th Annual Sycamore Scramble on Thursday, August 11!
- Scramble Format (you can register your team of 4, twosome, or as an individual)
- Team Skins available
- PRIZES for Closest to Pin, Long Drive, 1st Place Team, 2nd Place Team, Last Place Team
- Fun on the course and an awards ceremony with fun food!
For those looking to come early or stay late – Harrah’s Hoosier Park Racing and Casino is only 6 miles away!
You may register as a foursome, twosome, or as individuals. Bring your team or golf partner! The fee of $125.00 per player includes greens fees, lunch, cart, food, and refreshments! What a deal! (If registering as an individual, we’ll pair you up). Discounted player fee if sponsoring and paying for your team. If you’d like to sponsor your own team, sign up and pay for all in your foursome for $450.00 – a discount of $50.00! If you are not playing but would still like to be a sponsor, please scroll down to “Sponsorship Opportunities” on the form below.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2022 SPONSORS:
RAM, LLC Jim Robisch