When: Thursday, September 17, 2020
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Provided By: Indiana Testing, Inc.
Where: Go To Meeting (link will be sent to join after registration)
The Supervisor Training/Reasonable Suspicion is a required DOT Drug and Alcohol Training (49 CFR Part 40) mandated by FMCSA, FAA, FTA, FRA, USCG, and PHMSA. This specific training is also highly recommended for all NON-DOT managers and supervisors.
Why do I need to take this course?
This course meets and exceeds the federal requirements of 49 CFR Part 40 with the following training:
- 60 minutes of controlled substance abuse training
- 60 minutes of alcohol misuse training
- 30-60 minutes of reasonable suspicion training, Q&A, and regulation updates
Each attendee will walk away with knowledge of drug & alcohol use as well as booklets with information from the course to be used later as a reference. Of course, ITI and its personnel are always available to assist and answer questions even after you have completed this course.
Who should attend this course?
- Safety Directors
- Safety Personnel
- Transportation Directors
- Transportation Supervisors
- Mechanics & Maintenance Supervisors
- Principals, Assistant Principals
- Teachers who directly help with bus drivers
- Business Managers
- Risk Managers
- Utility Managers
- County Engineers
- Town Managers
- City, Town, County Government Supervisors of CDL drivers
- HR Managers
- Personnel Managers
- Dock Managers
Training Registration – $99