The Midwest Building Suppliers Association Presents
The 24th Annual Sycamore Scramble
Proceeds benefit the Blair F. Collings Scholarship Program
The Sycamore Scramble is sold out this year. However, we may receive cancellations, whereby you might join us. Please email Tim Murphy at tmurphy@theMBSA.org to see if there are available player openings. Thank you.
Thursday, August 2, 2018
Dye’s Walk Country Club – Greenwood, Indiana
2080 South State Road 135, Greenwood, IN 46143
The Blair F. Collings Scholarship ProgramSM remains one of the largest single scholarship granting programs in the lumber & building material industry. Each year, MBSA grants thousands of dollars total to employees and family members of MBSA member firms, helping these deserving students to afford quality higher education.
The scholarship endowment is grown and maintained from the proceeds generated from the SYCAMORE SCRAMBLE. How? The entire event is coordinated, planned, and executed by MBSA’s volunteers who give thousands of hours, in addition to dollars, to make for a great day of fun for participants, and guaranteeing our future ability to remain a charitable scholarship-granting entity.
As a member, we encourage you to support this endeavor, by:
- Playing in the event, and recruiting players
- Sponsoring a Hole, a Game, Refreshments
- Making a contribution to the scholarship fund
- Joining your fellow members and friends for a great time!
The Sycamore Scramble remains one of the most fun-filled events in our industry, bringing together members for an enjoyable day with fellow members, all the while supporting a great cause. We look forward to seeing you at THE SYCAMORE SCRAMBLE!
- Scramble Format (you can register your team of 4, twosome, or as an individual)
- Team Skins available
- PRIZES for Closest to Pins, Long Drive, 1st Place Team, 2nd Place Team, Last Place Team
- Fun on the course, awards dinner, and an afterglow on the deck!
- 9:30 AM – Registration Opens – Brunch served at 9:30 AM
- 11:00 AM – Shotgun Start (scramble format)
- 4:30 PM – Social hour, dinner, presentations – then stick around for more fun out on the deck!
If you have already registered and need to make a payment, use the link below.
If you would like to register or send payment by mail – send to MBSA, 9100 Purdue Road, Suite 200 – Indianapolis, IN 46268